Plymouth Argyle FC is looking for enthusiastic and forward-thinking coaches to work with our young players in our Centre of Excellences. These are based at different locations across Devon and Cornwall.
Cornwall CoE – Brannel School 6.00pm-9.00pm Monday
North Devon CoE – Pilton School 5.00pm-7.00pm Tuesday
Torbay CoE – Paignton Community Sports Academy 5.30pm-8.30pm Thursday
Exeter CoE – ISCA College 6.00pm-8.00pm Friday
Plymouth CoE – Marjon University 5.30pm-9.00pm Friday
As part of the academy player pathway the CoE’s aim to develop better players and people with the purpose of progressing players to the academy when ready.
Plymouth Argyle FC academy sessional staff members are at the heart of this engagement and are valued greatly by the Club. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team.
Position: Centre of Excellence Coach
Organisation: Plymouth Argyle FC Academy
Salary: Depending on qualification/experience
Contract type: Part time (mainly evenings)
Closing date: Monday 22nd May 2017
How to apply: Please send in your covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must hold up-to-date qualifications in the following:
FA Level 2 Coaching Qualification (minimum) FA Youth Award Module Two (minimum) First Aid Certificate Safeguarding Children Certificate An enhanced CRB check and references will be required.
• Providing high quality coaching and support in line with the Centre of Excellence’s Technical Programme. This will be based around a 4-corner approach in line with our Academy syllabus
• Plan, deliver and review all sessions for your age group(s)
• Coordinating player feedback in line with our 4 Corner review process and promoting positive open lines of communication across the Centre of Excellence
• Work collaboratively with coaches in other age groups in terms of session structure, space availability and timings
• Managing game day. Coordinating standardised age appropriate warm ups in line with PAFC syllabus. Manage age groups as required during fixtures and festival
• Provide feedback to the CoE manager on all matters