To all Academy Players & Parents/ Carers,
Tonight’s (Tuesday 5th March) training has been cancelled due to the predicted forecast for heavy rain and high winds. We do not feel it will be beneficial and productive for the players development given the circumstances.
If you have any questions, please contact your Lead Phase Coach.
PLEASE SEND A TEXT TO CONFIRM TO YOUR LEAD PHASE COACH!