Match arrangements – Wednesday 2nd August 2017:
U12, U13, U14 & U15/16 v Cardiff City (home) – 12.00noon kick-off
Report to Tavistock Football Club at 10.45am.
Home: Club jumper & tie, white shirt, black trousers & black shoes.
- Please contact your Lead Phase coach if you are unavailable (Dan Thompson – 07749 778746, James Bradley – 07908 274896 or Phil Stokes – 07972 878126)
- Bring a packed lunch for away matches.
- Bring a towel as showers are available.
- Wear black boots, no blades.
- Bullying: we have a strong anti-bullying policy in place – for confidential assistance contact Pete Bellamy (01752-562561 Ext: 159 8am-1pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays or email firstname.lastname@example.org or in emergencies only 07866-701180).