Match arrangements – Wednesday 13th December 2017:
U13 v Exeter City (home) – 7.15pm kick-off
Report to Pilgrim Pitch, Saltmill 3G at 6.15pm.
U14 v Exeter City (away) – 7.30pm kick-off
Report to Cat & Fiddle training ground at 6.30pm.
** Please let Phil Stokes know if you require transport to Exeter **
Home/Away: Club tracksuit
Address & Directions:
Cat & Fiddle Training Ground
- Please contact your Lead Phase coach if you are unavailable (James Bradley – 07908 274896 or Phil Stokes – 07972 878126)
- Bring a packed lunch for away matches.
- Bring a towel as showers are available.
- Wear black boots, no blades.
- Bullying: we have a strong anti-bullying policy in place – for confidential assistance contact Pete Bellamy (01752-562561 Ext: 159 8am-1pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays or email email@example.com or in emergencies only 07866-701180).