Match arrangements – Saturday 14th October 2017:
U16 v Exeter City (away) – 10.30am kick-off
Report to Home Park at 8.00am for 8.15am departure.
- Ivybridge (A38 slip road) 8.30am
- Report to Cat & Fiddle, EX5 1DP at 9.15am.
- The U15s will be play on 3G astro-turf. Due to the new 3G surface at the Cat & Fiddle players can only wear moulded studs (NO METAL STUDS OR TRAINERS).
Home: Club jumper & tie, white shirt, black trousers & black shoes
Away: Club tracksuit
Address & Directions:
Cat & Fiddle Training Ground
- Travel via the A38 and M5, leaving the M5 at Junction 30 and at roundabout take 4th exit, signposted Exmouth A376.
- After half-mile at roundabout go straight ahead, signposted Seaton A3052 and Sidmouth B3176.
- Proceed for 1 mile passing the Cat & Fiddle pub is on the left.
- The entrance to the training ground is on the right hand side, after almost another half-mile.
(PLEASE TAKE CARE AS THE ENTRANCE IS JUST BEFORE A BEND AND VEHICLES OFTEN TRAVEL FAST ALONG THIS ROAD)
- Please contact your Lead Phase coach if you are unavailable (Phil Stokes – 07972 878126)
- Bring a packed lunch for away matches.
- Bring a towel as showers are available.
- Wear black boots, no blades.
- Bullying: we have a strong anti-bullying policy in place – for confidential assistance contact Pete Bellamy (01752-562561 Ext: 159 8am-1pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays or email email@example.com or in emergencies only 07866-701180).