Match arrangements – Saturday 17th November 2018:
U16 v Oxford United (away) – 11.30am kick-off
Report to Home Park at 6.20am for 6.30am departure.
- Ivybridge (A38 slip road) 6.45am
- Exeter Services (petrol station) 7.15am
- M5 Junction 27 (Little Chef) 7.30am
Home: Club jumper & tie, white shirt, black trousers & black shoes
Away: Club tracksuit
Address & Directions:
Oxford United Sports Ground
DIRECTIONS TO OXFORD SPORTS AND SOCIAL CLUB, ROMAN WAY, COWLEY, OXFORD, OX4 6NL:
- Exit J13 of M4 via A34 to Oxford
- At the ring road follow direction M40 (A40)
- You will see the MINI Plant on your right-hand side, keep to RH slip lane and at the traffic lights turn onto Horspath Road continue on road past MINI Plant car park and the entrance to Training Facility is on your right after about 500 yards
- Please contact your Lead Phase coach if you are unavailable (Jamie Lowry – 07772 774735)
- Bring a packed lunch for away matches.
- Bring a towel as showers are available.
- Wear black boots, no blades.
- Bullying: we have a strong anti-bullying policy in place – for confidential assistance contact Pete Bellamy (01752-562561 Ext: 159 8am-1pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays or email email@example.com or in emergencies only 07866-701180).