Match arrangements – Saturday 18th February 2017:
U16 v Bristol Rovers (away) – 10.30am kick-off
Report to Home Park at 6.50am for 7.00am departure.
|Home Park 6.50am for 7.00am
|Ivybridge (A38 slip road) 7.10am
|Exeter Services (petrol station) 7.50am
|M5 Junction 27 (Little Chef) 8.10am
Address & Directions:
Golden Hill Training Centre
Lime Trees Road
GOLDEN HILL TRAINING CENTRE, LIME TREES ROAD, HORFIELD, BRISTOL BS6 7XW:
- Exit M5 at Junction 16 (signposted Filton), and take the A38 towards Bristol and Filton.
- Continue along A38 through Patchway and past Filton Airport .
- After 4.3 miles, immediately after passing the Gloucester Arms public house on the left and the Territorial Army barracks on the right, turn right onto Kellaway Avenue.
- After half a mile, at the second set of traffic lights, turn right.
- The ground is immediately adjacent to the Tesco Supermarket
- Please contact your Lead Phase coach if you are unavailable (Phil Stokes – 07972 878126)
- Bring a packed lunch for away matches.
- Bring a towel as showers are available.
- Wear black boots, no blades.
- Bullying: we have a strong anti-bullying policy in place – for confidential assistance contact Pete Bellamy (01752-562561 Ext: 159 8am-1pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays or email email@example.com or in emergencies only 07866-701180).