Match arrangements – Saturday 27th January 2018:
U16 v Oxford United (away) – 11.00am kick-off
Report to Home Park at 6.10am for 6.15am departure.
- Ivybridge (A38 slip road) 6.30am
- Exeter Services (petrol station) 7.00am
- M5 Junction 27 (Little Chef) 7.15am
Home: Club jumper & tie, white shirt, black trousers & black shoes
Away: Club tracksuit
Address & Directions:
Oxford Sports Ground
OX4 6NL (Sat Nav Post code OX4 2RY)
DIRECTIONS TO OXFORD SPORTS AND SOCIAL CLUB, ROMAN WAY, COWLEY, OXFORD, OX4 6NL:
- Exit J13 of M4 via A34 to Oxford
- At the ring road follow direction M40 (A40)
- You will see the Mini Plant on your right-hand side, keep to right hand slip lane and at the traffic lights turn onto Horspath Road continue on road past Mini Plant car park and turn 1st right onto Roman Way, Sports club is halfway down on left hand Side.
- Please contact your Lead Phase coach if you are unavailable (Dan Thompson – 07749 778746 or Phil Stokes – 07972 878126)
- Bring a packed lunch for away matches.
- Bring a towel as showers are available.
- Wear black boots, no blades.
- Bullying: we have a strong anti-bullying policy in place – for confidential assistance contact Pete Bellamy (01752-562561 Ext: 159 8am-1pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays or email email@example.com or in emergencies only 07866-701180).