Match arrangements – Saturday 28th January 2017:
U16 v Yeovil Town (home) – 11.15am kick-off
Report to Ivybridge Community College, PL21 0JA at 10.00am.
Please note: The above fixture will be played on 3G astro-turf, therefore, all players will be expected to wear either moulded studs or trainers.
Address & Directions:
Ivybridge Community College
- Please contact your Lead Phase coach if you are unavailable (Phil Stokes – 07972 878126)
- Bring a packed lunch for away matches.
- Bring a towel as showers are available.
- Wear black boots, no blades.
- Bullying: we have a strong anti-bullying policy in place – for confidential assistance contact Pete Bellamy (01752-562561 Ext: 159 8am-1pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays or email email@example.com or in emergencies only 07866-701180).