Match arrangements – Sunday 30thSeptember 2018:
U9, U11 & U13 v Swindon Town (home) – 11.00am kick-off
Report to Tavistock Football Club at 9.45am.
U10, U12 & U14 v Swindon Town (away) – 11.00am kick-off
Report to Home Park at 6.30am for 6.45am departure.
- Ivybridge (A38 slip road) 7.00am
- Exeter Services (petrol station) 7.30am
- M5 Junction 27 (Little Chef) 7.45am
Home: Club jumper & tie, white shirt, black trousers & black shoes
Away: Club tracksuit
Address & Directions:
Lydiard Park Academy
- Please contact Phil Stokes – 07972 878126) if you are unavailable.
- Bring a packed lunch for away matches.
- Bring a towel as showers are available.
- Wear black boots, no blades.
- Bullying: we have a strong anti-bullying policy in place – for confidential assistance contact Pete Bellamy (01752-562561 Ext: 159 8am-1pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays or email firstname.lastname@example.org or in emergencies only 07866-701180).