Match arrangements – Friday 12th May 2017:
U8, U9, U10 & U11 – Report to Home Park for 5.15pm (KO: 5.30-7.00pm)
U12 & U13 – Report to Home Park for 6.45pm (KO: 7.00-8.30pm)
U14, U15 & U16 – Report to Home Park for 8.15pm (KO: 8.30-10.00pm)
- The U9-U13 age groups will play fixtures v Plymouth COE. The U14-U16 age groups will play an in-house fixture.
- All Academy players should arrive changed in their Academy training kit (not match kit).
- We will open the green side gates under the Devonport End where you may enter the ground -this is the same entrance used for the Academy photocall. Please use the park and ride car park.
Address & Directions:
Plymouth Argyle FC,
- Please contact your Lead Phase coach if you are unavailable (Dan Thompson – 07749 778746 or Phil Stokes – 07972 878126)
- Bring a packed lunch for away matches.
- Bring a towel as showers are available.
- Wear black boots, no blades.
- Bullying: we have a strong anti-bullying policy in place – for confidential assistance contact Pete Bellamy (01752-562561 Ext: 159 8am-1pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays or email firstname.lastname@example.org or in emergencies only 07866-701180).